With the death of the Las Vegas Taxi Mafia by Uber and the other rideshare companies, we now have more competitive rates to get you and your luggage from McCarran International Airport to your hotel on the tourist corridor.
Flat Fee Cab Rides from Airport
Las Vegas Taxi Cabs are now offering flat rates from the airport to various zones within the city of Las Vegas. In late 2019, the Nevada Taxicab Authority board unanimously voted to implement the flat rate fees between McCarran International Airport (LAS) and the Las Vegas Strip. The new fare structure was officially implemented on January 1, 2020.
Not only will you get cheaper rates than the metered rates from before but you, our beloved visitors, will no longer have to worry about being price gauged by taxi drivers who take the longest routes around.
Click Here for Full Size Image of Taxi Zones
The new one-way rates are as follows:
• Zone 1 — $19 from Sunset Road north to Tropicana Avenue (Luxor, Mandalay Bay, Tropicana area)
• Zone 2 — $23 from Tropicana Avenue north to Flamingo Road (Bellagio, Planet Hollywood, and Aria area)
• Zone 3 — $27 from Flamingo Road north to the Stratosphere Hotel (Sahara, Strat area)
Things to know about Las Vegas Taxi Airport Trip Zone Pricing
- The zone pricing only applies to direct trips. Any stop outside of one of the three zones will be charged according to the existing meter rates.
- When Multiple stops within a zone are requested, the second trip within a zone will be charged as a new trip according to the existing meter rates.
- Passengers paying with credit cards will be charged a $3.00 processing fee over the zone amount.
- The maximum number of passengers permitted in a Las Vegas taxicab (sedan style) is five (5), including infants and children.
Alexis Park – Zone 1
Aria – Zone 2
Bally’s – Zone 2
Bellagio – Zone 2
Caesars – Zone 3
Circus Circus – Zone 3
Cosmopolitan – Zone 2
Cromwell – Zone 3
Delano – Zone 1
Excalibur – Zone 1
Flamingo – Zone 3
Harrah’s – Zone 3
Linq – Zone 3
Luxor – Zone 1
Mandalay Bay – Zone 1
Marriott’s Grand Chateau – Zone 2
MGM Grand – Zone 1
Mirage– Zone 3
New York New York – Zone 2
Orleans – Zone 2
Oyo – Zone 1
Palace Station – Zone 3
Paris – Zone 2
Park MGM – Zone 2
Planet Hollywood – Zone 2
Polo Towers – Zone 2
Rio– Zone 3
Strat – Zone 3
The Orleans – Zone 2
The Signature at MGM Grand – Zone 2
Tropicana – Zone 1
TI / Treasure Island – Zone 3
Venetian – Zone 3
Virgin – Zone 1
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas – Zone 2
Wynn – Zone 3
If you are traveling to another area besides the above-mentioned zones, the standard metered pricing will still apply. Here is a rate calculator to help you figure out the Las Vegas Cab Rates.
Leave a Comment